Cinestill Cs2 Cine Simplified ECN Powder Kit, 1L
Hinta 44,90 €
Cinestillin loivakontranstinen, "Cinema Style" 2-kylpykehite värinegatiivifilmeille.
Helppo ja edullinen toimitus jopa kirjeenä!
- 0,00 €
Tilauksesi tuotteet voidaan toimittaa seuraavilla toimitustavoilla.
Following the lead of our other chemistry offerings, simplicity is key.
As with Cs41 “Color Simplified” 2-Bath kit, the Df96 Monobath Single-Step solution, and the Cs6 “Creative Slide” 3-Bath process,
we are making at-home processing modernized, simplified, and safe.
Introducing the CineStill Cs2 “Cine Simplified” ECN 2-Bath Kit.” Low contrast, cinema style processing for all color film.
A complete, easy-to-use, 2-bath process for photographers, which produces low-contrast color negatives synonymous with the motion picture workflow. A safe and foolproof process, without all of the troublesome byproducts of the original industrial method.
Everything you need, nothing you don’t.
The Cs2 kit contains all of the components required to processstills with the same characteristics Hollywood expects, from the comfort of your home, safely and accurately. Presented in ready to mix powder format, simply add water and follow the straightforward instructions.
The Cs2 kit combines all of the steps of traditional motion picture processing into just two baths, saving time and expense.
* If rem-jet is present, it can be manually removed under running water, after development.
* Not intend for RA-4 chromogenic printing.
+ Cs2 Pros
• Great for extremely high contrast scenes or to achieve the low-contrast cinematic look of motion picture negatives
• Optimized for motion picture logarithmic scanning and ECP film printing
• Advanced active chemical agents formulated for motion picture processing
• Simplified and safer 2-bath solution
• Reduced risk to health & safety and processing defects caused from chemical carryover
• None of the caustic compounds or poisonous byproducts associated with ECN-2 processing (such as lye, sulfuric acid, hydrogen sulfide and sulfur dioxide fumes, or highly toxic cyanide gas) • Ships worldwide without Limited Quantity Hazardous (ORM-D) regulations
• No special processor needed (use standard processing tanks and reels)
• Excellent for bleach bypass processing with F96 rapid fixer
- Cs2 Cons
• Not compatible with still photography RA-4 chromogenic paper
• More difficult to maintain higher developing temperature than Cs41
• Less film capacity than the Cs41 process
• Recommended +1 stop of overexposure
• Thinner low-contrast negatives can be more difficult to scan
For those who wish to dabble in the motion picture workflow we have formulated some original at-home solutions, which are accurate to
Eastman Kodak sensitometric standards. This 2-bath process simplifies the original 10+ step ECN-2 process, with uncompromised quality and accurate characteristic curves, while making it safe and foolproof for at-home use. Any motion or still photography film can be processed in this simplified 2-bath powder kit, resulting in a low-contrast color negative that is suitable for the motion picture workflow and scanning.
Our Cn2 “COLOR NEGATIVE” developer is combined with the prebath accelerant (which kicks off development) to produce proper ECN-2 density. The bleach and fixer baths are combined with the stop and wash baths in our single Bf2 “BLEACH&FIX+STOP” bath, to reduce risks to health & safety and processing defects caused from chemical carryover. After a final washing of your film you will have CineStill negatives matching Kodak’s characteristic curves for proper motion picture processing.
It may be a less complicated process than ECN-2, but Cs2 is actually more advanced chemistry, utilizing chemical compounds and technology which didn’t exist when ECN-2 was originally designed. ECN-2 was formulated around the mid-1970s, with the available technology of the day. Even though it is simplified and safer, we didn’t skip or compromise any of the designed functions of the ECN-2 process. Whether it be with the color developing agents or the combined baths, we don’t settle for incomplete formulas that omit essential active components (e.g. Antifoggant to prevent base-fog buildup, Anti-Calcium to prevent precipitate and contamination, Ammonium Thiosulfate to fully clear silver and dyes, Development Stop to prevent color staining, etc).