Lomography Potsdam 100 mustavalkofilmi 135-36
Hinta 11,00 €
Uutuus mustavalkofilmi Lomolta, herkkyys 100 ISO.
- 0,00 €
- Posti SmartShip
- 5,90 €
- Paketti toimitetaan Postin palvelupisteeseen. Saat saapumisilmoituksen nopeasti tekstiviestinä kun paketti on noudettavissa.
- 6,90 €
- Postin ovelle paketti
- 19,90 €
- Toimitetaan suoraan vastaanottajan ovelle vastaanottajan kanssa sovittuna ajankohtana.
Tilauksesi tuotteet voidaan toimittaa seuraavilla toimitustavoilla.
A Legendary Roll of German Cine Film Reborn
Inspired by the New German Cinema sweeping through Europe in the 1960s, Lomography’s Kino Films are extracted from rolls of cine film produced by a legendary German company that has been changing the face of cinema since the early 1900s. Originally used to make moody monochrome movies, their gorgeous black and white tones lend a timeless effect to cinematic scenes.
Classic Analogue Aesthetics For Gorgeous Greyscale Pictures
Just like its bigger brother Berlin, the Lomography B&W Potsdam Kino Film casts an unmistakable monochrome charm on 35 mm format. With a medium speed of ISO 100, it’s perfect for sunny day and scenes where attention to detail is desired. With a classic fine grain structure and subtle contrast, this powerful and poetic film is a truly outstanding emulsion.
The Darkroom Delight
With a wide dynamic latitude, this triacetate-based film makes darkroom development a breeze.
Tune your desired image style with different development techniques and bring your compositions to life with the quality they deserve.
Nothing compares to the magic of developing your own photographs, watching your masterpieces come to life at your fingerprints. For the greatest degree of control and the very best results we recommend developing this emotive emulsion at home – for all those who are devoted to bringing the black and white magic home, we’ve got just the guide for you. Just like emulsions, no two developers are alike – here are our favorite developers and their effect on your images.
Kodak HC-110 is a modern classic and by far one of our
favorite all-around developers. HC-110 produces low contrast, great
highlight/shadow detail retention, and relatively fine grain its ideal
for photographers who want a flatter image. Preserving details and great
tonal latitude, this process creates the analogue equivalent of a RAW
file, allowing for the highest degree of creative freedom later on.
Considered to be to industry standard in powder and liquid developers Kodak D-76 and Rodinal are great options for those looking for the quickest path to great images. Rendering good contrast and grain, these developers produce pleasing results great for general use.
The devil is in the detail, and sometimes, so is the beauty of a photograph. For scenarios which require the greatest fine grain and razor-sharp rendition recommend using Ilford Ilfosol-3. If you are looking for amazing sharpness and gorgeous grain, look no further.
Here is the list of developers and recommended developing times:
- Eco Pro: 1+1 distillation for 8 minutes (20°C)
- Ilford Ilfosol 3: 1+9 distillation for 6 minutes (20°C)
- Ilford ID-11: 1+1 distillation for 7 minutes (20°C)
- Kodak HC-110: 1+47 distillation for 6 minutes (20°C)
- Kodak D-76: stock distillation for 5.5 minutes (20°C)
- Kodak HC-110: 1+125 (G) distillation for 65 minutes (20°C) – Agitate at 50%
- Rodinal: 1+25 distillation for 7 minutes (20°C)
- Rodinal: 1+50 distillation for 9.5 minutes (20°C)
- Rodinal: 1+100 distillation for 45-70 minutes (20°C) – Agitate at 50%
- Rollei Black & White Reversal Kit: Development 1 – 12 minutes, Development 2 – 10 minutes
- Xtol: 1+1 distillation for 7.5 minutes (20°C)